Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nike Dunk High “Dontrelle Willis” (313599-041)




I just copped three of these babies. These shoes were released Friday, October 13th at 5:30pm EST. You can still get them from Nike Online (as of the time I'm posting this) and also in order to purchase them you must be a registered member of Niketown.com, however the quantity won't last -- I plan on buying two more next week. They sell for 90 bones... and I plan on selling them for at least $200, hopefully.


[ SOLE CHECK ] via Nike's Royale Collection

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye man what size did you cop... cause when i tried to cop em.. they didnt have my size. it is an 8.... ill cop em for 100-150 ish. just get back to me.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Sterlingo said...

I'm sorry I only buy size 13 for myself or maybe 10.5 for my brother. The Collection Royale site has no small sizes in stock. Try getting them from either Craig's List, posting what you want on NikeTalk, or better yet eBay (I've seen small sizes there).

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Sterlingo said...

Read my previous comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home